By: Bussakorn Mpelasoka, Stampin’ Up! ® Independent Demonstrator, Canberra
During the past few days I have been working on a few stationary items to give as a gift pack to a team member who was leaving the department for a different job. She is a pleasant and very helpful colleague to work with. I miss her already even though she has just left.
Today and the following few days I will be posting the items in that stationary gift pack.
Today’s items are small Post-it note covers.
Post-it note cover 1
It is simple to make. Steps are:
- Use a stamp in Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create background in Coastal Cabana ink on Natural White cardstock.
- Adhere a row of birds (is actually washi tape a friend of mine gave to me recently) in the middle. I think it fits in quite well with everything else here. You can use any washi tape you have or use e.g. a stamp from Tape It stamp set.
- Stamp bands in Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush. I cut a small long strip of rubber stamp (from the remaining frame of one of the stamp sets) to create these bands.
- Add three itty bitty flowers in the corner.
- Mount this Natural White piece on the Coastal Cabana scallop square.
It’s done! See – I told you it is simple.
Post-it note cover 2
This one is made in exactly the same design, but in more subtle colours (Pool Party & Pretty in Pink). I added a false stitching line around the Natural White piece using black marker.
Post-it note cover 3
This one is in a different design, but the same Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush colours. I used sentiment (Thank you you’re the best) from Hello Lovely stamp set. The mosaic on silver glimmer paper is from Mosaic Madness stamp set.
You can explore amazing Stampin’ Up! products and project ideas in Annual Catalogue .
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.