Bussakorn Mpelasoka: Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Canberra
I have made another berry basket from scratch (without a die) and used Stampin’ Up! Garden in Bloom stamp set to decorate it.
This is a diagram of all the measurements. Sorry it is not very clear, but I hope it is readable.
These are the steps I used:
1. Cut 2 pieces of cardstock to the size of 4” x 8 ¾”
On each piece:
2. Score along the 8 ¾” length at 2 ¾” and 6”
3. On each score line, mark 3/8” from both left and right ends
4. Remove the sections with diagonal lines
5. Use a cutter to create three gaps on the sides of basket, space the three gaps somewhat evenly. Here I cut to about 1” height.
6. Assemble the basket by aligning both pieces perpendicular to each other, adhere the middle part (bottom of basket) of both pieces together with strong adhesive or glue
7. Join all four sides of the basket at the top edge, using strong adhesive. Here I used ordinary double sided tape and then reinforced it with liquid glue.
8. Add patterned paper to hide the adhesive. I used paper clip to hold the patterned paper while allowing the liquid glue to dry.
9. Decorate the basket. I love this Garden in Bloom stamp set a lot and have used it to make a few cards and tags.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me. Thank you so much for stopping by!