Bussakorn Mpelasoka: Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Canberra
Here are steps and measurements for Easter Lamb treat bag/box that I posted a few weeks ago.
Gift bag (cardstock size = 3 1/4” x 10”)
- Along the 10” edge, score at 4 1/4″ and 5 3/4″ (done). Between the two score lines is the bottom of the gift bag.
- Emboss one side of the bag with Decorative Dots embossing folder (done). This is the back side of the gift bag.
- Adhere a strip of DSP at the bottom of the other side of the bag (done). This is the front side of the gift bag.
- Stamp a lamb above the DSP strip. Colour the ears, tail, feet and cheeks of the lamb with Brushing Bride stampin’ write marker.
Box inside the bag (cardstock size = 3 3/8” x 5”)
- Score at 1” on all four sides, fold along score lines.
- On each of the longer side, cut both shorter score lines to where they meet the longer score line.
- Place red sticky strip on to all four corner flaps.
- Assemble the box.
- Adhere the box at the bottom of the gift bag using red sticky strip.
Thank you so much for stopping by.