By: Bussakorn Mpelasoka, Stampin’ Up! ® Independent Demonstrator, Canberra
I CASE this card, with a little twist, from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. The 2014 Sale-a-Bration is starting after two more sleeps, so as the mini catalogue, yeah!
The only markers I have so far are the 2013-14 in-colours. I just realised (after making this card) that markers are actually a useful tool to have.
Steps for this card:
– draw coloured lines (free hand & anyhow) on white paper, using flexible brush tip of SU markers.
– stamp sentiment in bake brown sugar on white paper – for this card I used a birthday stamp from ‘Delightful Dozen’ stamp set
– thread Baker’s twine through holes on the sentiment piece, tie a ribbon
– add a little flower, made using ‘Simply Pressed Clay’ and ‘Simply Pressed Clay Molds’ (paint with strawberry slush ink)
– add flower stem and leaves, using the 5mm fine tip of the pistachio pudding marker
and…the card is done!
Draw coloured lines also on the envelope flap to match with the card.
Thank you for stopping by & happy crafting!